The FCS India Annual Conference is conducted physically every year in Mumbai under the aegis of Flow Chemistry Society, Switzerland. Due to the Corona Pandemic, the 2020 conference could not be held and the 2021 event was held online. The 2022 event will be held physically in Mumbai.
This conference and exhibition brings together both the scientists as well as the companies offering technologies for Flow Chemistry at a single platform to discuss the issues and topics for achieving research and business objectives. The objective of this meeting is to discuss the bottlenecks and explore their solutions for conducting successful flow chemistry-based reactions at the commercial scale.
The Flow Chemistry Society, Switzerland is dedicated to enhancing the public appreciation of flow chemistry and its integration into everyday practice throughout the world by delivering the latest knowledge and making it available for the entire chemistry community.
The existing FCS members will get 25% discount on the published registration charges. The registration charges includes first year membership fee of FCS. Attendees of Flow Chemistry India 2021 (Virtual) can register on FCS member rates.
Who Should Attend?
• Scientists, Chemists, Chemical Engineers and Researchers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals Research and Development including Drug Discovery, Medicinal Chemistry, and Chemical Process Development
• Scientists, Chemists and Chemical Engineers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Bulk Manufacturing Units
• Corporate Management, Scientists, Managers responsible for the development of Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals R & D and Manufacturing activities
• Scientists, Chemists & Engineers belonging to the fields of Inorganic, Organic, Medicinal, Natural Products, Analytical, High-throughput and Process Chemistry in the Academic research as well as in Applied research and development in the area of Agrochemical, Petrochemical and Fragrance industry
• Scientists working in or interested in applications of Flow Chemistry in Material science, Green chemistry, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Theoretical Chemistry, Information technology, and Flow synthesis instruments including Engineering & Automation.
Technical Query: Ms. Pooja Sharma, M: 7696325050, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation Query: Ms. Swati Kanwar, M: 8289015050, Email: email@example.com
Registration Query: Ms. Ankita Kanwar, M: 7696425050, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor, Institute of Chemistry, University of Graz,
Scientific Director, Center for Continuous Flow Synthesis and Processing (CCFLOW), Austria
GSK Associate Fellow, United Kingdom
University of Dundee, United Kingdom
Assistant Professor in Continuous Flow Chemistry,
University College Dublin, Ireland
Head, API Process Engineering,
Dr Reddy\'s Laboratories, India
Monash University, Australia
- Flow Chemistry Research From Lab to Pilot Scale Up
- Recent Advances in Flow Reactors & Equipments
- Continuous Flow Reactors
- Flow Synthesis - Industrial Case Studies and Approaches