The FCS India Annual Conference is conducted physically every year in Mumbai under the aegis of Flow Chemistry Society, Switzerland. This year's 2023 event will be held on 14-15 September 2023 in Mumbai.
This conference and exhibition brings together both the scientists as well as the companies offering technologies for Flow Chemistry at a single platform to discuss the issues and topics for achieving research and business objectives. The objective of this meeting is to discuss the bottlenecks and explore their solutions for conducting successful flow chemistry-based reactions at the commercial scale.
The Flow Chemistry Society, Switzerland is dedicated to enhancing the public appreciation of flow chemistry and its integration into everyday practice throughout the world by delivering the latest knowledge and making it available for the entire chemistry community.
The existing FCS members will get 25% discount on the published registration charges. The registration charges include the first-year membership fee of FCS. Attendees of Flow Chemistry India 2022 can register on FCS member rates.
Who Should Attend?
• Scientists, Chemists, Chemical Engineers and Researchers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals Research and Development including Drug Discovery, Medicinal Chemistry, and Chemical Process Development
• Scientists, Chemists and Chemical Engineers working in Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Bulk Manufacturing Units
• Corporate Management, Scientists, Managers responsible for the development of Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemicals R & D and Manufacturing activities
• Scientists, Chemists & Engineers belonging to the fields of Inorganic, Organic, Medicinal, Natural Products, Analytical, High-throughput and Process Chemistry in the Academic research as well as in Applied research and development in the area of Agrochemical, Petrochemical and Fragrance industry
• Scientists working in or interested in applications of Flow Chemistry in Material science, Green chemistry, Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Theoretical Chemistry, Information technology, and Flow synthesis instruments including Engineering & Automation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: 9041725050 for more information.
Professor of Chemical Engineering,
KU Leuven, Belgium
Professor of Organic Chemistry,
Cardiff University, United Kingdom
- Flow Chemistry Research From Lab to Pilot to Scale Up
- Advanced and Multi-step Reactions in Flow
- Continuous Manufacturing and Flow Chemistry
- API Synthesis in Flow- Industrial Processes, Case Studies and Approaches
- Flow Reactors - Advanced Technologies, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Advanced Flow Chemistry - Microwave Chemistry, Photochemistry and Electrochemistry