Delegates should register online. Payment should be made through Credit/Debit card. Registration fee can also be paid through bank draft drawn in favor of Director, TIET, payable at State Bank of India, TIET Branch, Patiala-147004, INDIA (IFSC Code: SBIN0050244 and Branch Code: 050140).
Registration and Participation Guidelines
- Registration is necessary for participation in the conference.
- Registration and payment of fee is online only. No cash/cheque/draft is acceptable on spot. Drafts are acceptable if sent on or before April 10, 2023.
- Online registration will close at midnight by April 10, 2023. After that only Spot Registration will be available at the Spot Registration counter, which will be subject to the availability of seats.
- Only one presenting author is allowed to submit an abstract for Oral/Poster Presentation.
- Other participants not submitting abstracts can also get themselves registered directly.
- No abstract will be accepted for presentation and inclusion in the abstract book without payment of the registration fee.
- All registered participants will be provided with a delegate kit, working lunch, snacks, and tea.